Fully Automatic High Speed Roll To Roll Paper Slitting Machine For Thermal Paper
Paper Slitting Machines
The PF-800D aluminium foil roll automatic slitting and rewinding machine is suitable for slitting and rewinding large rolls of polyester fabric, paper, aluminium foil, PVC, aluminium foil and other rolls. The machine uses a three-phase asynchronous motor with variable speed to maintain smooth operation during acceleration. The gauge automatically counts down and pauses when the value of the gauge is reached on the touch screen panel. Air system installation, 3 cm (optional), controlled by a magnetic dust brake.
Features of paper cup mathine
1. Automatic loading system for large rolls up to 1400 mm diameter.
2. Automatic tension control and magnetic powder clutch system.
3. 3. Edge position control system, controlled by calibration motor.
1. Two rewinding rolls with rewinding diameters up to 620 mm.
2. Automatic tension control for rewinding, magnetic brake 2PCS
3. 2PCS of air shaft, cylinder control of air shaft lift.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Technical parameters of paper slitting machine
|Unwinding Roll Wide||800mm|
|Unwinding Roll Diameter||Ø1400mm|
|Minimum Slitting Wide||5mm|
|Rewinding Roll Diameter||Ø620mm|
|Rack horizontal pad||1set|
|1Ton small lifting equipment on machine||1set|
Product details of paper slitting machine
1. Instruction manual will be sent with the machine to guide the work during installation, adjust the whole machine, produce, avoid or solve the problems that the buyer will face.
2. Commissioning and training of the machine.
We will debug the machine for one week before delivery to ensure the machine has perfect performance.
3. We can send technicians to the buyer's factory to guide the installation, adjust for a period of time, and the buyer is responsible for wages, transportation costs, accommodation, communications.
4. Buyer's training in China.
We provide free training for the buyer, the training will not stop until the buyer masters the whole course! Airfare, room and board shall be provided by the buyer.
5. We provide spare parts for consumables free of charge.
FAQ of paper straw machine
Q1: What are the payment terms?
A1: The down payment is 30% as a deposit, and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
Q2: What is the payment method?
A2:TT,L/C at sight or Alibaba Trade Assurance.
Q3: Can you extend the guarantee time?
A3: Yes, our warranty time is 24 months, twice that of other factories, because we have strong confidence in our products.
Q4: Will you send engineers to our factory to install and test the machine?
A4: Yes, we will send professional engineers to your factory for each set of machines to help you install and test the machines.
Q5: Do you have CE, SGS, ISO certificates?
A5: Yes, besides these, if you need other certificates, we can also help you apply.