paper slitting machines
This machine is suitable for slitting thermal paper, bond paper, cash register paper, fax paper, POS paper, ATM paper and other small strip rolls. In the production process, the material can be slit and rewinded according to different needs. The cutting speed of the machine is 150 meters per minute, and the maximum rewinding diameter is 1000mm. The machine is powerful and can meet various production needs.
Full Automatic Thermal POS ATM Paper Slitting Machines With Coreless Reiwnd
1. The machine is equipped with Panasonic PLC and Weinview touch screen, all parameters are displayed on the display. Just set the diameter and thickness of the coil, the PLC will give the appropriate parameters, and the machine will run automatically.
2. Automatic tension control system for unwinding tension.
3. The machine is equipped with a meter counter. According to the set data, the machine will stop and sound an alarm.
4. Adopt synchronous belt to avoid the problem of super long.
5. The frequency converter is used to drive the main variable frequency motor, and the speed can be displayed on the operation panel. Inverter motor: 2.2Kw.
6. All drive rollers are processed by dynamic/static balance.
7. The machine is equipped with an emergency switch.
Technical parameters of paper slitting machine
|Max unwind width||860mm|
|Max unwind diameter||1000mm|
|Max rewind diameter||150mm|
|Unwinding Shaft||3” Pneumatic Air Expanding Shaft|
|Rewinding Shaft in Diameter||0.5'',1 inch ,Coreless(8mm)|
|Weight of Machine||1000kg|
FAQ of paper cup die cutting machine
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We have our own factory and export team, welcome to visit our factory, we can pick you up from the airport
Q2:: Do you have relevant certificate?
A: Yes, so far we have CE, ISO, etc. We can also issue CO, Form E etc. if you need it.
Q3: Do you inspect finished machines?
A: Yes, we have QC department, they will inspect each machine before packing, and provide testing video to make sure there is no problem of the machines.
Q4: What payment terms are accepted?
A: TT (Telegraphic Transfer), Western Union, MoneyGram, LC, etc.
Q5: When can the machine be shipped once the order is placed?
A It depends on the machine model and quantity, some machines in stock can be shipped out within 3 working days after payment is cleared, other customized machines start production after deposit arrives, please contact our team for information detailed.
Q6: What about warranty and after-sales service?
A: Our machines have a two-year warranty and lifetime technical support. Help is always just a call or email away, then we can provide a suitable solution within 8 hours after analyzing and estimating the problem. Remote training and door-to-door service are available.