After the customer purchases the paper straw machine, in order to ensure the smooth progress of the production work, before using the paper straw machine equipment and in the process of use, the following are some operation precautions, We hope that the subsequent operation of this equipment will be of some help to ensure that the equipment is operated in a stable and safe manner.
one. Precautions before starting
1. Cleaning: Before operating the paper straw machine, we need to unpack and inspect the inside of the equipment, and remove some internal rust inhibitors, dust accumulated during storage, and residual impurities after processing. Make sure that the interior is kept in a clean and tidy state, so that the subsequent operation can maintain corresponding stability.
2. Lubrication: First of all, we must make sure that the lubrication operation must be done after the cleaning operation. Only by ensuring that the inside of the paper straw machine is in a clean and tidy state, we can carry out the oiling and lubrication operation. And the oil we use for lubrication must be tested and can be used only when it fully meets the requirements. After filtering the lubricating oil, add it to the oil mark position inside the equipment.
3. Inspection: Before any paper straw machine is put into use, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the internal parts of the machine. If some parts are damaged or cracked, they need to be replaced in time to ensure that The stability of the machine during subsequent operation.
Two. Precautions during operation
1. When we use the paper straw machine slitting machine to cut the items, we always need to adjust the internal knives and keep them in a stable state. After the items are clamped, normal paper tube production can be carried out. .
2. During the production of paper straws, remember not to touch any part of your body with the rotating parts of the machine, which is very, very dangerous.
3. During the operation of paper straw production, we can appropriately reduce the running speed of the machine, which can effectively reduce the wear and tear of the equipment during operation, and avoid some mechanical losses to a great extent.
4. If the paper straw machine equipment fails during the production process, the equipment needs to be stopped immediately. Remember not to keep the equipment running, which is very easy to cause damage to the equipment. Do not maintain the equipment when it is connected to electricity, which may not only cause danger to the human body due to the internal transmission parts of the equipment, but also may cause electric shock hazards. Therefore, the first thing to do is to stop the operation of the equipment, turn off the power supply, and find professionals who have a certain understanding of the equipment for maintenance, so as to ensure the safety in maintenance.