Precision Max. feed width 970 MM Embossing Paper Cup Die Cutting Machine
Paper Cup Die Cutting Machine
The machine is automatically filled with paper cutting machine to press and cut many kinds of paper and paper covers, ready for printing, packaging, paper cups etc. Automatic single collection of embossing, indentation, die-cutting and reel can be used for forambosing, indentation, die-cutting all suitable for cigarette case, pill box, envelope, paper cup, paper cup, gift bag and all kinds of paper products. Rolling paper at the same time.
Roll cutting machine is widely used in roll printing, packaging, paper cup and so on. Plastic products. The main part of electronics and mechanical opponents accepts importers, accepts insect equipment structure, can produce high quality products, low cost, high safety. The machine controls automatic feeding, color tracking, and precision cutting, pneumatically plated plate, easy operation and rotation.
Precision Max. Feed Width 970 MM Embossing Paper Cup Die Cutting Machine
1.The main electrical appliances and parts of the whole machine are selected from imported machine parts
2.the turbine and worm structure are adopted to make the production products of high quality, low consumption and high safety.
3. This machine automatically controls the feeding, realizes color code tracking, precise die cutting, pneumatic locking knife plate, easy operation and replacement.
The device is controlled by motor,which can fix and adjust the paper in a correct position(left or right)
Technical parameters of paper cup die cutting machine
|Max cutting area||950*510mm|
|Paper gram weight||100-500g|
|Max die cutting speed||10800pcs/min|
|Max roll feeding width||970mm|
|Max unwinding diameter||1600mm|
|Max cutting pressure||320T|
|Max die cutting width||950mm|
FAQ of paper cup die cutting machine
Q1: Are you a trading company or trading company?
A: We have our own factory and export team, not only bring the machines, but most importantly, we provide you solutions according to your specific requirements, you are welcome to visit our factory, we can take you to the airport.
Q2: What kind of quality certificate do you have?
A: Yes, now there is CE, ISO, etc. If needed, you can produce CO, Form E, etc.
Q3: Do you inspect the finished machine?
A: Yes, we have a QC branch. I will inspect each machine before mounting and provide a test appearance to make sure the machines are in good condition.
Q4: What payment method did you accept?
A: Generally, we accept 30% TT (Telegraph Transfer) deposit and the remaining 70% paid before shipment.L / C, Western Union, MoneyGram also available, make CFR & CIF and others.
Q5: When can I move after application?
A: It takes about 20 to 30 days, depending on the type and quantity, but there are cargo machines that can be shipped within 3 working days after delivery and standard machines after delivery, so please contact our staff for any details.
Q6: What about warranty and after-sales service?
A: Our machines have a two-year warranty and technical support for life, the service is always by phone or email and can provide you with the appropriate solution within 8 hours after analysis and troubleshooting.