Paper Cup Die Cutting Machine
PF970 Die Cutting Machine Is A Professional Machine In Die-cutting Creasing And Embossing Various Pe Coated Paper, Normal Paper, Corrugating Paper And Plastic Material. It Applies To Paper Cup,paper Box,medical Package,wine Package,food Package And Other Environmental Protection Products.it Adopts Micro-computer,hmi,servo Positioning, alternating Current Frequency Converter,automatic Counting,photoelectric Rectifying,pneumatic Lock Cutting Plate, electromagnetic Clutch,centralized Oil Lubrication,,overload Protection And Distinctive Gearing.all Of These Is The Guarantee Of Steady Pressure,precise Positioning,smooth Running,safety And Reliability Operation.
PLC Control Fully Automatic Paper Cup Die Cutting Machine For Paper Cup Fan
Electrical control pressure: accurate and fast to achieve die-cutting pressure adjustment. The pressure is automatic adjusted through the motor to control the four feet by HMI. It is very convenient and accurate.
Lubrication System: Adopts forced lubrication system to ensure main driving oil supply regularly and reduce frication and prolong the machine life, machine will shut down for protection if oil pressure is low. The oil circuit adds a filter to clear the oil and a flow switch to monitor lacking oil.
Adopts chain type pneumatic roller unwind, tension controls unwind speed ,and that is hydraulic, it could support at least 1.5T, Max. roll paper diameter is 1.6m.
Technical parameters of paper cup die cutting machine
|Max cutting area
|Paper gram weight
|Max die cutting speed
|Max roll feeding width
|Max unwinding diameter
|Max cutting pressure
|Max die cutting width
FAQ of paper cup die cutting machine
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We have our own factory and export team. We not only provide machines, but more importantly, we provide solutions according to your detailed needs. Welcome to visit our factory. We can pick you up at the airport.
Q2: What kind of quality certificate do you have?
A: Yes, so far there are CE, ISO, etc. If necessary, you can also issue CO, Form E, etc.
Q3: Do you inspect the finished machine?
A: Yes, we have a QC department. We will check each machine before packing and provide a test video to make sure the machines are okay.
Q4: What kind of payment method do you accept?
A: Normally, we accept a 30% deposit of TT (Telegraphic Transfer) and the remaining 70% is paid before shipping. .L / C, Western Union, MoneyGram are also available, doing CFR & CIF and more.
Q5: When can I ship after ordering?
A: It takes about 20 to 30 days, depending on the model and quantity, but there are stock machines that can be shipped within 3 business days after payment and customized machines after the deposit arrives, so please contact our staff for details.
Q6: How about warranty and after-sales service?
A: Our machines have a two year warranty and lifetime technical support. Help is always by phone or email and can provide a suitable solution within 8 hours after analyzing and estimating the problem. We also provide remote training for overseas dispatch and dispatch of engineers.