PLC HMI Electrical control Accurate Fast Paper Cup Die Cutting Machine
Paper Cup Die Cutting Machine
The PF970 High Speed Roll Die Cutting Machine is a professional device ideal for die cutting, creases, embossing, and complete laminating of a variety of PE coated paper, plain paper, corrugated paper, and plastic materials. Suitable for eco-friendly products such as paper cups, cartons, medical packaging, wine packaging, food packaging. The punching and die-cutting machine employs microcomputer speed adjustment, a servo motor feeds the paper, and an optical sensor is used for high-speed cutting and delivery. You can die-cut by setting a certain length or color-coding. It is more efficient, saves time, saves materials and is more profitable than traditional hydraulic presses.
PLC HMI Electrical Control Accurate Fast Paper Cup Die Cutting Machine
Worm Gear Structure: Main base frame, moving frame and top frame are all adopts high strength Ductile Cast Iron QT500-7, which has features of high tensile strength, anti-deformation and anti-fatigable.
Motor: Frequency converter controls the main motor, with features of low energy and high efficiency.
PLC and HMI: screen display the running data and status, all of the parameter can be set through the screen.
Die cutting department adopts pneumatic lock version of the device to avoid come off from the machine. Die cutting plate: 65 Mn steel plate heating treatment, high hardness and flatness. Die cutting knife plate and plate frame can be taken out so that it can save plate-changing time.
Technical parameters of paper cup die cutting machine
|Max cutting area||950*510mm|
|Paper gram weight||100-500g|
|Max die cutting speed||10800pcs/min|
|Max roll feeding width||970mm|
|Max unwinding diameter||1600mm|
|Max cutting pressure||320T|
|Max die cutting width||950mm|
FAQ of paper cup die cutting machine
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We have our own factory and export team. We not only supply machines, but most importantly, we provide solutions tailored to specific requirements. Visit our factory. You can pick it up at the airport.
Q2: What kind of quality certificate do you have?
A: Yes, there are currently CE, ISO, etc. You can issue CO, Form E, etc. as needed.
Q3: Do you inspect the finished machine?
A: Yes, we have a QC branch. We will inspect each machine before packing and provide a test video to confirm that the machine is in good condition.
Q4: What kind of payment method do you accept?
A: Normally, we accept a 30% TT (Telegraphic Transfer) deposit and the remaining 70% is paid before shipping. L / C, Western Union, MoneyGram are also available to do CFR and CIF.
Q5: When can I ship after ordering?
A: It takes about 20 to 30 days depending on the model and quantity, but there are freighters that can be shipped within 3 business days after payment and custom-made machines after payment, so please contact our staff for details.
Q6: How about warranty and after-sales service?
A: Our machines have a two year warranty and lifelong technical support. Service is always available by phone or email and can provide a convenient solution within 8 hours after analysis and troubleshooting.