Ruian City Luzhou Machinery Co.,LTD

Quality, Integrity, Environmental Protection And Health

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home Products

Ruian City Luzhou Machinery Co.,LTD

It's a responsible and honest company, have a great care and patience, and to provide good quality machines, after-sales service is very timely .

—— Mr. Lindsay Bragg

Compare with other suppliers, their quality is the Top but the price is reasonable, i particularly appreciate their timely service, thanks very much.

—— Mr. Wes Taylor

I'm Online Chat Now

Glue Spreader Machine

(10)
China White Corrugated Glue Spreader Machine Gray With 380V 50Hz 1500mmX600mmX950mm factory

White Corrugated Glue Spreader Machine Gray With 380V 50Hz 1500mmX600mmX950mm

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model 1. Payment terms : Effect payment by T/T in two installments exactly 30% advance payment and remaining 70% payment before shipment. 2. Packing and Marking ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China 50Hz Adjustable Glue Roller Machine 1600mmX1000mmX1300mm With CE Approved factory

50Hz Adjustable Glue Roller Machine 1600mmX1000mmX1300mm With CE Approved

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model 1. Packing and Marking : - Packing: Export and Sea-worthy standard stretch film wrap with wooden pallet. 2. Installation, Adjusting & Commissioning: - IF ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China Total 3KW Glue Spreader Machine Paper Size 930X670mm 15-25pcs/Min Weight 500KG factory

Total 3KW Glue Spreader Machine Paper Size 930X670mm 15-25pcs/Min Weight 500KG

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model 1. Installation, Adjusting & Commissioning: - IF BUYER NEEDS TO INSTALLATION, TRAINING OR DEBUGGING, THE SELLER SHOULD ARRANGE THE ENGINEER TO SUPPLY ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China White Glue Roller Machine Corrugated Weight 500KG With Voltage 380V 50Hz factory

White Glue Roller Machine Corrugated Weight 500KG With Voltage 380V 50Hz

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model 1. Delivery time: Effected within 70 days from the date of signing the purchase contract and receipt of T/T effected for advance payment. Transshipment is ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China Semi Auto Glue Spreader Machine Corrugated 380V 50Hz White Paper Size 930X670mm factory

Semi Auto Glue Spreader Machine Corrugated 380V 50Hz White Paper Size 930X670mm

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model 1. Delivery time: Effected within 70 days from the date of signing the purchase contract and receipt of T/T effected for advance payment. Transshipment is ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China Easy Operation Glue Applicator Machine , Total 3KW Industrial Glue Spreader factory

Easy Operation Glue Applicator Machine , Total 3KW Industrial Glue Spreader

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model 1. Delivery time: Effected within 70 days from the date of signing the purchase contract and receipt of T/T effected for advance payment. Transshipment is ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China Corrugated Glue Spreader Machine 30pcs/Min Gray With 380V 220V 50Hz Total 3KW factory

Corrugated Glue Spreader Machine 30pcs/Min Gray With 380V 220V 50Hz Total 3KW

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model 1. Delivery time: Effected within 70 days from the date of signing the purchase contract and receipt of T/T effected for advance payment. Transshipment is ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China Paper Size 930X670mm Glue Lamination Machine , 30pcs/Min Industrial Glue Spreader factory

Paper Size 930X670mm Glue Lamination Machine , 30pcs/Min Industrial Glue Spreader

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model OUR SERVICE 1. Directly factory sale 2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92% 3. 24 hours phone call is available, feel free to contact us. ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China Speed 30 Pcs/Min Glue Spreader Machine With Optional Size LBZ-LYK Industrial factory

Speed 30 Pcs/Min Glue Spreader Machine With Optional Size LBZ-LYK Industrial

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine White Color New Model OUR SERVICE 1. Directly factory sale 2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92% 3. 24 hours phone call is available, feel free to contact us. ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
China Special Steel Glue Roller Machine , White 500KG 380V 50Hz Glue Applicator Machine factory

Special Steel Glue Roller Machine , White 500KG 380V 50Hz Glue Applicator Machine

Corrugated and Glue Water Machine Gray Color New Model The corrugated machine through heating,paper feeding, Corrugating to get the finish ripple paper, It’s easy for operation and quality is steady. Paper Size... Read More
2018-10-23 18:28:16
Page 1 of 1