Ruian City Luzhou Machinery Co.,LTD

Quality, Integrity, Environmental Protection And Health

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home Products

Cake Tray Forming Machine

It's a responsible and honest company, have a great care and patience, and to provide good quality machines, after-sales service is very timely .

—— Mr. Lindsay Bragg

Compare with other suppliers, their quality is the Top but the price is reasonable, i particularly appreciate their timely service, thanks very much.

—— Mr. Wes Taylor

I'm Online Chat Now

Cake Tray Forming Machine

(13)
China Gray Automatic Cake Tray Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T φ55-φ130mm White factory

Gray Automatic Cake Tray Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T φ55-φ130mm White

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm White Color GUARANTEE Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Cake Tray Machine , φ55-φ130mm White Paper Cup Making Machine factory

20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Cake Tray Machine , φ55-φ130mm White Paper Cup Making Machine

Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm White Color OUR SERVICE 1. Directly factory sale 2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92% 3. 24 hours phone call is ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China Automatic Paper Cake Tray Forming Machine 20-35T/M 1 Size φ55-φ130mm Gray factory

Automatic Paper Cake Tray Forming Machine 20-35T/M 1 Size φ55-φ130mm Gray

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 1 Paper Size φ55-φ130mm GUARANTEE Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will provide the free easy... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China High Speed Paper Cup Forming Machine , Work Pressure 0.4MPa Cake Tray Making Machine factory

High Speed Paper Cup Forming Machine , Work Pressure 0.4MPa Cake Tray Making Machine

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm new model GUARANTEE Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China High efficiency Cake Tray Forming Machine 220V 380V 50HZ Work pressure 4MPa factory

High efficiency Cake Tray Forming Machine 220V 380V 50HZ Work pressure 4MPa

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm new model 1. Delivery time: - Effected within 70 days from the date of signing the purchase contract and receipt of T/T ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China 20-35T/M Paper Tray Forming Machine , φ55-φ130mm Paper Tray Making Machine factory

20-35T/M Paper Tray Forming Machine , φ55-φ130mm Paper Tray Making Machine

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm new model 1.Payment terms : - Effect payment by T/T in two installments exactly 30% advance payment and remaining 70% ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China 500KG Cake Tray Forming Machine 1600×1140×1400mm 15-120g/M2 With Power 3KW factory

500KG Cake Tray Forming Machine 1600×1140×1400mm 15-120g/M2 With Power 3KW

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm new model GUARANTEE Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date. During the guarantee period, our company will ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China High Efficiency Paper Plate Machine 380V 50HZ LBZ-LDGT With Total Power 3KW factory

High Efficiency Paper Plate Machine 380V 50HZ LBZ-LDGT With Total Power 3KW

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm White Color 1. Delivery time: Effected within 70 days from the date of signing the purchase contract and receipt of T/T ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China Automatic Cake Tray Forming Machine 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T White Easy Operation factory

Automatic Cake Tray Forming Machine 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T White Easy Operation

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm new model OUR SERVICE 1. Directly factory sale 2. Quick response to 2-8hours, response rates over 92% 3. 24 hours phone ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
China 220V 50HZ Paper Cup Forming Machine 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T φ55-φ130mm 500KG factory

220V 50HZ Paper Cup Forming Machine 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T φ55-φ130mm 500KG

Automatic Paper Cake Trays Forming Machine Speed 20-35T/M 10-20PCS/T Paper Sizr φ55-φ130mm new model 1. Delivery time: - Effected within 70 days from the date of signing the purchase contract and receipt of T/T ... Read More
2018-10-23 18:22:39
Page 1 of 2|< 1 2 >|